Trust is something that is built in time. It is firstly earned, then maintained and preserved. Then it has to be grown. Earning trust implies moving from a position of reputational trust in which a client does not have faith in your ability to deliver but relies on your proven track record and perhaps your promises. Trust then moves to a position where your trust is engendered based on their experience of your delivery exceeding your initial promise. Clients do trust implicitly, or they wouldn’t have chosen to do business with you in the first place.
If your client does trust you, the only thing that will keep them trusting – and keep them as your client – is exceeding expectations each time and every time. No compromise! However, trust is not static.
The trust challenge is exacerbated when your commitment is to continuous service excellence. Unless you continuously improve, the trust you have engendered also erodes!
Trust is not only about actions exceeding expectation. It is also about language. If you are feeling compelled to use words such as because, but, should have, would have, could have; you are eroding trust.
Not only is trust about integrity – doing what you said you would do when you said you would do it, but also about authenticity – saying what you mean and meaning what you say in a way that is empowering to yourself and your client.
Trust is about vocalizing your sense of purpose, demonstrating your incorruptibility.
Listen & Think!
- Electronic Air Pressure Regulator – A Technological Gadget
- Be Compassionate to Others
- Forgive Yourself and Others
- Take Responsibility of Your Own Happiness
- The Donated Happiness – Give and Get
- Appreciate Everything of Your Life
- Enthusiasm – Key to Staying Cheerful
- The Power of Thinking Happiness
- Be Positive About Yourself – Self Image
- Live Now – Forget Past and Forget Future
- Change Yourself – World will Change for You
- Stop Your Life – Live in Present Moments
- Be Happy – No Matter What
- Determination to Mange Yourself and the Money
- Money and Happiness – And their Relationship
- 10 Concepts of Money
- Set Money Earning your Goal
- The Money Series – Money for Everyone
- Truth – Absolute or Relative
- Life is a Game! and We all are Players
- An In Depth Analysis of PDF Compression Techniques
- How to dress for your Body Type – Complete Guide?
- What Percentage of TDEE is Recommended for Weight Loss?
- How To Manage Your Money Wisely?
- Famous Construction Contractors (Companies) of Pakistan
- Types of Defects in Bricks and their Identification
- Construction Engineering- Needs and Future
- Find out the Drawing Mistakes
- Ten Steps to Obtain a Building Permit
- Modular Construction: Types, Applications, and Attributes
- Use of Robotics in Construction Industry
- Construction of Burj Khalifa – World Tallest Building
- Masonry Walls Restoration – Block Stone Work
- Light Weight Metal (Steel) Building Construction
- Digital Construction and 3D Printing
- Safety Equipment for Construction Laborers
- FWO: Frontier Works Organization – Key Projects
- How to Become a Home Contractor and Why?
- Draftsman Skills, Needs, and the Freelancing Job Market
- Building Permits in Abbottabad & Dera Ismail Khan City, Pakistan
- Recommended Books for Civil Engineering Public Services Test Preparations
- Get What you Want but How?
- Planning for Success
- We are determined to fly with Eagles
- The Seven Laws of Mental Mastery
- Make Your Life a Masterpiece
- Comprehension Tips
- Proof Reading Habits and How to Solve Them
- How to Increase Your Power of Concentration
- Murphy’s Law – Why Everything Goes Wrong
- Become a Person of Influence