- Give a quick reading to the lesson or passage and detect the main idea.
- Give another close and careful reading to the lesson or passage and underline the important ideas with a lead pencil.
- It is better to write the main points in your notebook in a simple language.
- Read the questions carefully before answering them.
- Your answer should be in the same sense in which the question is asked.
- Your answer should be in your own words.
- You can use only the idea of the passage.
- Your answer should be brief and to the point.
- Do not write anything from your own until you are asked.
- Take care of writing, spelling, and sentence structure.