Table of Content
- Give a quick reading to the lesson or passage and detect the main idea.
- Give another close and careful reading to the lesson or passage and underline the important ideas with a lead pencil.
- It is better to write the main points in your notebook in a simple language.
- Read the questions carefully before answering them.
- Your answer should be in the same sense in which the question is asked.
- Your answer should be in your own words.
- You can use only the idea of the passage.
- Your answer should be brief and to the point.
- Do not write anything from your own until you are asked.
- Take care of writing, spelling, and sentence structure.
Rate this Page
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Pay What You What
To keep ‘My Trust Worth’ sustainable and free, please support this work by contributions to the following Bank Account.
Account Title: Shad Muhammad
Bank: Habib Bank Limited (HBL)
For Pakistan: 23657000312403